Since we returned from holidays I had been quite sick. Its been raining for few days and all my shoes here in Ireland get soaked, flu, fever, you know the usual :( So now we hope that detox that we started this week will make us stronger and improve our body, mind and soul.
The two most important aspects of the Gerson approach to healing are freshness and purity so remember to buy just the best quality, organic fruit and veges. Today and in next few days we will present Gerson-approved, very simple, organic and healthy recipes, that you can eat for dinner during detox.
We present as well another interesting documentary: " You are what you eat". Enjoy!
Here's a plan for today and tomorrow:
- 8:00 Breakfast: We start with coffee enema, than we drink freshly squeezed orange juice and eat the porridge.
- 1:30 Carrot or green leaf juice
- 13:00 Lunch: Another juice and some Hippocrates Soup.
- 16:00 Dinner: Juice and Tomato Eggplant salad
- 19:00 Supper: Juice and fresh fruits.
Tomato Eggplant Salad
- 1 large organic eggplant
- few small organic tomatoes
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- small bunch chopped parsley
- 1 tbs flax oil
- oil for brushing eggplants
- sea salt
Slice eggplant, drizzle with some oil. Place eggplant in the oven for 20 minutes in 200°C, than 10 minutes before the end of baking add garlic cloves. Slice tomatoes. Place vegetables on the plate, decorate with slices of roasted garlic, sprinkle with some sea salt. Mix vinegar with oil, some salt and chopped parsley. Serve with dressing and wholemeal organic bread.